Saturday, July 19, 2008
Last night...a Reunion?
OK well I really want to post up some pictures but I dont have a camera. So unfortunately my site will be boring for the next couple of weeks, months, or even years until I get a life and buy a camera for that life. Just kidding I have a life and it's a great one but I honestly dont have a camera. Anyways last night I went to the Riverside dance and it was my first dance since I have been home from the MTC. It was good because Audrey and Bernie Sanders came with us, along with my cousins Erica and Aaron from Indio and Cecilia and Henry. So it was way chill. The dance was cool and we went to In N Out afterwards. It was actually funny cause when we were leaving the church parking lot I was going to drive to In n Out with my cuz Erica but then Audrey called me over to drive with her, Yah, and Henry, we told Bernie to go with Erica and I yelled at my cousin Jake(who also came but is younger) to get in the back so Bernie could get in the front with my cuz. Yeah I'm a good matchmaker I guess we'll see where that goes. Overall a good night and way funny too, I wish I could tell more about the craziness but I'm just too lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Qassia
is a great place to share your knowledge. Get free backlinks to your site.
Post a Comment