Wednesday, July 2, 2008
I am finally a blogger.
So I have decided to join the ban wagon and have my own blog site. I need this becuase I am too lazy to send out e-mails about whats going on in my life and about some of the things that are on my mind. So to get started WHATS UP! I think I am going to enjoy this, and I hope that you actually do too. I am not too educationally upbeat as you can probably tell but I am going to try my best to write about things that are going on in my life and the World that are interesting and fun to talk about. I was also thinking that it is important to keep track of the good times in life because it seems like at times we can become blinded by all the dissappointments and trials that we face, and look over or miss all of the fun times that we spend with our family, friends and just ourselves. So I guess that right there is the reason I would like to begin this blog, because I feel I have fallen into that trap. I have not done a good job with keeping track of the AMAZING times and moments that I have experienced, I have not cherished them as much as I should and it is time to change that. But don't let this Inroduction of my blog fool you, I also would love to talk about current events and put my two cents in about some of the political and social problems we face, I think its fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What up Danny D?! Now you are really cool because you are a blogger. Smart choice. And we have chosen your blog to be on ours...you should feel privileged:) Nice post by the way. I like how you write. I remember correcting those papers of yours. It will be fun to be bloggin' buddies, keep them coming.
Post a Comment